- To promote the Halter Horse Industry and provide a venue for exhibitors to show to qualified judges, have fun and win big money.
- Foals are made eligible by the stallion owner or agent paying by March 1 of each year an annual fee of $2000.
- All horses shown must have appropriate breed registration papers and meet all normal requirements to show that particular horse as an amateur or youth.
- All weanlings will enter the pen by foaling date and judges will be instructed to consider their age when judging.
- There are three yearlings classes, yearlings fillies, yearlings geldings, and yearling stallions.
- There are two weanling classes, weanling fillies, and combined weanling colts and geldings.
- Only foals from stallions paid in that year are eligible.
- All monies collected are paid out each year less expenses so there is no carryover eligibility.
- If paid by June 1, $400
- If paid by July 1, $600
- If paid by August 1, $800
- From August 1 until 7 days before the show, $1500.
- 50% TO BE SPLIT EQUALLY BETWEEN THE 2 WEANLINGS CLASSES PAYING 10 PLACES
- 50% SPLIT BETWEEN 3 YEARLING CLASSES PAYING 10 PLACES
- Horses substituted only with vet signed death certificate. Substituted must meet all eligibility requirements.