The WCHA Breeders Championship Futurity is open to all stock horse breeds of conformation horses. This futurity prides itself in judging on the merits of each horse’s conformation regardless of color or status of competitors. Classes consist of open, non-pro, Owner/Breeder/Exhibitor and color divisions for both weanlings and yearlings.
2018 Futurity Information
The WCHA Breeder’s Championship and Big Money Futurities will be held at the Will Rogers Memorial Coliseum in Fort Worth TX, in conjunction with the APHA World Show on Sept. 21, 22, 23 – 2018. This alliance with the APHA World Show will bring 3 HUGE futurity programs (WCHA-Big Money-APHA Breeders Trust) to “one venue” for lucrative payouts for owners and exhibitors, this also provides incredible incentives for stallion owners to showcase offspring by their stallion in a unique setting, do NOT miss out by not nominating your stallion.
- It is NOT TOO LATE to have your Weanling and Yearlings eligible for the 2018 futurities !!
- Payment Plan: Pay 1/2 of your total payments NOW and the second 1/2 payment not due until July 1st.
- Furthermore, when you enter your stallion in the WCHA Breeders Championship Futurity and you receive a $500 discount to nominate into the Big Money Futurity.
All weanlings and yearlings, including solid breds and “roans” sired by participating stallions can compete in:
- Non Pro
Here are the resource links to get started:
- WCHA Breeders Halter Futurity – SEE BELOW
- Big Money Halter Futurity – CLICK HERE